Happy New Year everyone! I hope you are waking up with waning hangovers and ready to tackle a brand new year! The holidays are over – and a new set of goals are upon us. At least for me. Every year, for as long as I can remember I’ve always made a goal list. It’s sort of a New Year resolution – only broken down in tangible parts that can be easily accomplished in a year’s time. Otherwise my perfectionist tendencies combined with my ADOS (Attention Deficient OH! Shiny!) would make it impossible to get anything done.
1. Blog everyday (or at least 4 times a week).
2. Eat more vegetables and less animal crackers.
5. Pay off credit cards.
6. Stuff savings account.
7. Travel to Connecticut, Boston, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Miami to visit old friends.
8. Realize I’m crazy and be okay with it.
9. DJ more.
10. Start school for reals this time.
11. Volunteer to help women.
12. Get head-help.
13. Explore Arizona.
14. Practice acceptance.
15. Be mindful.
16. Up my social networking capabilities.
17. Realize it’s not about penis size even though it really is.
18. Become my own best friend.
19. Start angel-card readings.
20. Listen to more James Brown because the Godfather of Soul is the best way to turn any frown upside down,