New Year’s Resolutions are like late-night let-downs – you know, when you dial a particular sir who seems currently unavailable to meet your bootie-call munchies. Everything seems to be about getting laid and drinking champagne. I suppose that’s no different than my regular Saturday nights, but still…raising standards will be on my list of kick-to-the-curb-habits. In fact, now that I think about it, I have a lot I’d like to dispose come 2012.
1. Raising the bar without stepping foot into one.
2. Yoga is the new cocaine.
3. Maturity is more attractive than tattoos – unless tattoos are attached to a mutal-fund-bearing mature young man.
4. Paris: the city. But while we’re on the subject of Paris:
Learn it and learn it WELL.
5. Go back to school because now on top of high-college costs, one must have a Masters degree in order to make money. As they say, Smart is the new Rich. Indeed.
6. Occupy whatever you wish.
7. Enjoy life because according to the Mayan calendar, shit’s going hit the fan sooner than later.
Happy New Year!